Blackberry Games

Blackberry 72xx/75 Games   71xx Games   81xx Games   87xx Games   88xx Games   83xx Games   9xxx Games
Subject: Hidden Scares
health
Conqueror

Registered 14-6-2008
Credits 243
Posts 131
Reading Access 30
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2008 07:20 AM Profile P.M.

Hidden Scares

As we all know, without air, we wouldn't survive. Same goes for water. But if we're looking at it like 'Water is visible, and air is not, which is more important?' What's interesting is that you can last longer without water then you can without air. Yet, one is visible, and one is invisible.Now, just for a moment let's pretend that we are Sports teachers. Here's the sinario:You've just started a new job, teaching teenagers who would must rather be sitting down, they already know you're a pushover. It's time to do laps of the oval. A young girl comes to you, pointing to her ankle, you can see it wrapped in bandages and she is holding crutches. Obviously, she cannot participate. Then another young girl comes to you, telling you that she is finds sport a difficult situation to deal with because she suffers anxiety, and she is having a bad day, can she please sit out for this lesson.Heres my point; the first girl is physically unable to participate, and you can see that. The second girl however, has no physical proof that she canoot participate, therefore she should be able to play, shouldn't she?Wrong! This is where people go so wrong. Mental illnesses are invisible to the naked eye, and no matter how many x-rays and things people have, they can never find the physical proof that there is anything wrong with this person. So while the first girl gets all the sympathy she needs, the other girl is left in the cold.A counselor once said to me, 'people can't see the pain these people are suffering, therefore they can't help.' And unfortunately, it's true. Because people can't see what is happening to you, they have no idea that you are even in pain.If you ever feel like you are in a situation you can't deal with and feel panic coming along. Try one of these tips.1) Stop whatever you are doing, and focus on your breathing. 1, breathe in, 1, breathe out. Each time hold your breath for one second more.2) Ressure yourself that you are OK, even if it doesn't seem like it.3) Look it it logically and ask yourself these questions. 'Am i being rational?' 'In five years time am i really going to remember this?' 4) Look at it on a scale of 1 to 10. Let's just say that you've seen a spider, and you're affraid of spiders. Ask yourself 'Is there any proof that this spider is actaully going to harm me?' Compare it to something else, 'Is this worse then having a finger chopped off by a knife?' Make youself realise how irrational you are being. But remember, people don't know things unless you tell them. Anxiety is slowly getting more recignition and until someone has experienced an enxiety attack themselves, they have no understanding of how you must be feeling.