Blackberry Games

Blackberry 72xx/75 Games   71xx Games   81xx Games   87xx Games   88xx Games   83xx Games   9xxx Games
Subject: Columbia House DVD
bbtheme
King

Registered 22-1-2008
Credits 1638
Posts 388
Reading Access 70
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2008 07:46 AM Profile P.M.

Columbia House DVD

A lot of DVD movies are made by different brand name companies, some are new and some are well recognized companies like Columbia House DVD.
What was once known as Columbia house movies for making only movies on home and cinema tapes now holds Columbia House DVD brand, amongst other brands.
Although DVDs are being bought regardless of which company made them some people still are faithful for Columbia house DVD, since their products have always been the top of the line.
Columbia House DVD has always maintained a quality in their DVDs, as well, as in the DVD's packaging.
Apparently for this reason, Columbia House DVD has the largest DVD sales per year.
In many DVD stores a Columbia House DVD stand is available, standing apart their DVD movies and series from the competitors.
Personally speaking, any good movie is good enough to be bought regardless of what brand it is.
In many cases the fact a DVD is packed with flyers and papers inside the packaging, is as disturbing and annoying as the commercials in the beginning of the movie.
I would appreciate receiving my product in a plain jewel box DVD case, rather than having to open one plastic cover after another.
By the time I get to the DVD it self I have no desire to watch it anymore.
For that reason, Columbia House DVD has also launched its economic DVD series.
These movies cost half the price, come in a clear jewel box case and include only the cover of the movie and the DVD it self.