Blackberry Games

Blackberry 72xx/75 Games   71xx Games   81xx Games   87xx Games   88xx Games   83xx Games   9xxx Games
Subject: The Best Youtube experience on BLACKBERRY BOLD! (NO 3GP, NO TCP)
neelzz

Registered 22-4-2009
Credits 28
Posts 36
Reading Access 10
Status Offline
Post at 21-5-2009 08:30 AM Profile P.M.

The Best Youtube experience on BLACKBERRY BOLD! (NO 3GP, NO TCP)

Metova: Vision Youtube Player!!!
Videoformat not: 3GP but: MPEG-4 SP VIDEO , AAC Audio  / H264

Screenshots:

Videoinfo

Videoplayer:

Video format:

Gluck -> NO support:P

Update might help some:

Provider tmobile (Bis)

Btw all of the sudden it started to work,
    - The only thing is in the middle of a video it crashes alot the program stops
    - videos don't seem to buffer very well it skips parts of the video (not on wifi)
    - when u press the red quit button to return from app to blackberry menu and switch back to the app it does not store what was there before (so the sort of minimize,multitask does that blackberry does not work with the app.
    - sometimes in the middle of the video it says wanna use the blackberry mediaplayer en when it switches it fails.
    - i played a video it was this one: badr hari vs sem schilt (when i searched it) then i scrolled 2 videos to the left, it was about 6min. It played perfectly, stopped once and started to play again, the only weird thing was it played so good it did not wan't to stop playing , i wasnt able to do anything, couldnt stop , quit, type, switch do anything, when i tryed to shut down it would not let me, then i tryed standby and it worked , but it would not let me exit standby anymore.
    I had this with a app with o.s 4.6.0.146 with nobex radio once it seemed that it ate all my memory and the blackberry wasnt able to function normally anymore, but thats just a guess.

Anyways i switch alot between O.S just to see what it can do, if there is a O.S where it works flawless please let me know, but i heared 266 was best.

Well thats about it:)

Ps next to this, this is the best youtube app for blackberry out there, beautifull graphics and functionality, i found this app when i was searching for info about slackers! (Double thumbs up) also loved what u peeps did with that app , great gui.

-its all free! So im not complaining not at all. Just sharing my experience maybe it would be usefull to u peeps.

-  is it possible to use the app over BIS instead of wap, (tmobile  charges extra for wap, cause BIS is unlimited it would be free (a)

Thanks for the quick feedback.

That is a lot of details, thank you. I will look into the issues when I get a chance.

As for operating systems, last night we found out that 4.6.0.134 won't play the videos at all on a Bold because the native APIs lock up... so stay away from that one. I currently run 4.6.0.247 on my Bold and it runs near flawlessly. I have not noticed any significant playback issues, so you could try that OS if it is available to you.

Currently the application will not stream videos over the BIS because it takes up a lot of bandwidth and the BIS is somewhat limited which would affect other BlackBerry users. RIM prefers developers to stream content over WAP/TCP or WiFi. Other users have asked about streaming over the BIS, and I can check if that would be acceptable with RIM, but I cannot guarantee anything.

Download link

http://vision.metova.com/download

xenonshop

Registered 22-5-2009
Credits 6
Posts 1
Reading Access 10
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2009 09:05 AM Profile P.M.
hello

Hi everyone! Anyone succesfully played under Orange 3G Romania?

steventay
This user has been deleted
Post at 6-6-2009 07:50 AM
*** The author has been banned or deleted ***
puvezz
Post at 15-6-2009 05:23 PM
n0ob3d

Registered 9-12-2008
Credits 6
Posts 31
Reading Access 10
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2009 02:39 AM Profile P.M.
are you serious this is great, i hate how bbbold's youtube is blurry, i hope this helps
itr489
Post at 23-6-2009 11:50 PM
ultimatewar1

Registered 3-7-2009
Credits 6
Posts 4
Reading Access 10
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2009 03:56 PM Profile P.M.
thank you very much

thank you very much u achieved my dream you are hero special thanks to you.
gohanandvide

Registered 7-7-2009
Credits 11
Posts 17
Reading Access 10
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2009 09:33 PM Profile P.M.
wonder if it works on curve 8900  guess ill try it out
illogic

Registered 14-7-2009
Credits 11
Posts 10
Reading Access 10
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2009 11:37 PM Profile P.M.
right on just when i was getting frustrated with the bold!
ezsoulja

Registered 19-8-2009
Credits 18
Posts 28
Reading Access 10
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2009 09:21 PM Profile P.M.
thank you.. will try for the tour