[ i got a warning, so some of my posts are gone, i cannot use bad language in my posts ]
[ so a repost without bad language in it ]
Donno for sure this is the correct spot to post it, but we all use alot of different apps , atleast i do!
so why not have the most STABLE OS OUT THERE TO RUN IT!!!
This is the latest official release of the blackberry os. all others out there are beta, its been around for i think 2 weeks now. there was an asian beta before but this one was released by official released by vodafone
(just delete vendor.xml as explained in the instructions. and it works like a charm without vendor junk in the Os installation, so bye bye vodafone)
<-- ps this only works on a:
- vodafone locked phone
- lock free phone
- unlocked phone
- > if your phone i locked to a specific vendor, for example t-mobile, and u did not unlock your phone. Don't install this!!!
* Applications: 126.96.36.1996 -> package version v188.8.131.521 This revision is a little quicker and a bit more stable than .247.
* Software Platform: 184.108.40.206
* File name: 9000M_PBr4.6.0_rel451_PL220.127.116.11_A18.104.22.1686_Vodaf one_UK.exe
* File size: 96.67MB
Instructions to Load this OS onto any carriers 9000
1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
This process takes anywhere from 2--45 minutes. DO NOT UNPLUG the device until the loading operation is finished.
PS i got allot of blackberry shit, very very very very very much shit.............
so just keep replying,,,, and ill keep posting :D
Blackberry Desktop manager 5.0 (new, full,free)
Desktop Manager 5.0,
I don't know the differences with 4.6 or 4.7 but acutally i don't care :P
download if u like :D
*** Hidden to non-reply visitors ***