You need the Service Book.
Try teh Servicebook below, It should have the MMS Service book in it
To load it is as follows
Installing Service Book (Thanks aerophage and people at Crack Berry)
1. Download the attached .zip file and unzip to the directory of your choice.
2. Attach your berry to your computer and start DM
3. In DM, go to Backup and Restore. Click Advanced.
4. Above the left pane, click File, then Open. In the dialog box that follows, find the file you unzipped called 8830MMS.ipd. Select this file.
5. On your berry, go to Options - Advanced - Service Book. Hold ALT and type S B E B. A window will pop up that says Legacy SB Restore Enabled. Hit OK.
6. Back in DM, under Computer Databases (the left pane), click on Service Book. This will enable the button in the middle of the two panes with the arrow pointing right. Click this button. When the window pops up asking you if you want to proceed, click Yes.
7. After the transfer is complete, disconnect your berry. On your berry, go to Options - Advanced - Host Routing Table, hit Menu, and select Register Now.
8. After you get the registration message, log into your BIS account at BlackBerry Internet Service and resend your service books to your phone. Don't worry, this will not overwrite the MMS service books now on your phone!
Let me know if the link goes down so i can repost, I hope this helps, I am not sure if i can post links or not, so let me know, and i can remove Thanks.