Subject: How To Get Six Pack [Print This Page] Author:
xafhl Time: 2-6-2008 07:45 PM Subject: How To Get Six Pack
[fontads]5 Facts You MUST Understand if You Are Ever Going to Lose Your Belly Fat & Get Six Pack Abs[/fontads]
1. Many so-called "health foods" are actually cleverly disguised junk foods that can actually stimulate you to gain more belly fat... yet the diet food marketing industry continues to lie to you so they can maximize their profits.
2. Ab exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are actually the LEAST effective method of getting flat six pack abs. We'll explore what types of exercises REALLY work in a minute.
3. Boring repetitive cardio exercise routines are NOT the best way to lose body fat and uncover those six pack abs. I'll tell you the exact types of unique workouts that produce 10x better results below.
4. You DON'T need to waste your money on expensive "extreme fat burner" pills or other bogus supplements. I'll show you how to use the power of natural foods in more detail below.
5. Ab belts, ab-rockers, ab-loungers, and other infomercial ab-gimmicks... they're all a complete waste of your time and money. Despite the misleading infomercials, the perfectly chiseled fitness models in the commercials did NOT get their perfect body by using that "ab contraption"... they got their perfect body through REAL workouts and REAL nutrition strategies. Again, you'll learn some of their secrets and what really works below.
i have a six pack. all you need to do is commit to your workout and follow it. crunches, situps, cockroaches not that hard. im a kid and i can do it. so you should too (for those without self-confidence)Author:
mkoshy77 Time: 18-12-2008 05:52 PM
thank you very muchAuthor:
Sciz Time: 15-4-2009 05:06 AM
it'd be nice if i've the time....all that i have now is 1 big pack *LoL*
kseiden Time: 7-5-2009 11:10 AM
All you have to do is do core exercises. And don't for get to do cardio as well. The cardio will jumpstart your metabolism and help the abdominal exercises melt away the fat.Author:
imbadmin Time: 3-6-2009 11:35 AM Subject: thank you.
thats real nice and useful info. thnxAuthor:
brokenrooz Time: 15-6-2009 04:32 AM
Sipurim Time: 5-1-2010 11:44 AM
Is it just those 5 facts, or is there a "below" that's not showing up on my screen?Author:
mrlagoon Time: 28-1-2010 04:13 PM