Board logo

Subject: Bricked Curve??? [Print This Page]

Author: KingKenn    Time: 10-7-2008 04:31 PM     Subject: Bricked Curve???

So I was doing the software update and I loss usb connection  now all that shows up is a red light that flashes twice, repeatly. Is the phone bricked or is there a way to reset and recover it. I do have a backup from last night so I'm not worried about losing data.
Author: Goezzzz    Time: 17-7-2008 08:38 AM

Remove the battery, wait a few minutes.
Put the battery back and try to startup again.
Author: abhikesbhat    Time: 17-7-2008 11:27 AM

good god your dumb
Author: abhikesbhat    Time: 17-7-2008 11:28 AM

just kidding
Author: Benwa    Time: 20-9-2008 11:37 AM     Subject: Reply #1 KingKenn's post

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM
Author: adikoni    Time: 27-9-2008 08:30 PM

Benwa. WTF.  if you had the same problem why wont you say what happened?  Did the batterery pull work> It didn't? what happened?
Author: tcbj    Time: 8-10-2008 11:55 AM

This happens. If you plug it into your pc and it connects, try the upgrade again, If not call ur service provider and ask for tech support. DO NOT tell them what u did. Just tell them it quit working. If its still under warranty they will replace it. I know this cause I am tech support for a wireless company, and I would do it.
Author: adikoni    Time: 14-10-2008 01:45 PM

Hahahah ok so if I got this right:

You told him to call tech support for his wireles company
You are tech support for a wireles company

Why don't you just tel him how to fix it?
Author: kseiden    Time: 7-5-2009 11:00 AM

This happened to me and the battery pull worked for me. Give it a shot the worst that could happen is your right back where you were.
Author: jokapp    Time: 4-1-2010 08:29 PM

theres a 50 something long thread on another forum. Kinda tecky instructions. Google "how to
recover a dead blackberry. I dont know your computer expertise but it may have some helpful info.

Welcome to Blackberry Games (http://www.bbsgame.mobi/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0