Board logo

Subject: SkinInstaller and SplashInstaller 2.4 for A1200/A780/E680i/Rokr E6 [Print This Page]

Author: xafhl    Time: 24-8-2008 10:07 PM     Subject: SkinInstaller and SplashInstaller 2.4 for A1200/A780/E680i/Rokr E6

New skin installer and splash installer. skin installer is for install icon and skin that previously call theme. splash installer is for install power on and off gif animation. new feature of version 2.4 are listed below

Change log for 2.4 version.
- use busybox awk command to split word. this remove problem when pskn or dhm file that doesnot have space before and after equalation sign (=).

- can install ccmove's or mototheme.com 's A1200 themes by tap on .pskn file. so does not need to write .lin for install
- use busybox to convert .pskn and .phm file to unix format before install. so some theme that cannot install in the previous version can install in this version.
- only 1 skin that can store in phone memory. installer will remove old skin before install a new one.
- SkinInstaller only change icon, skin, and color. does not change text size, and alert sound.
- SplashInstaller only change power on and off animation. does not change wallpaper.
- install a default skin or default splash 'll remove installed skins and splashs from phone memory.
- installation path in A1200 and E6 is /ezx_user/download/appwrite/setup/skin and in A780/E680i is /ezxlocal/download/appwrite/setup/theme that cannot see or check available space from phone.
- this version (2.2) can install into A780/E680i for use a new A1200 / E6 themes in A780/E680i.
- in A780/E680i can use color scheme setting to change skins. but in A1200 / E6 can not do it.

- A1200 skin and A780/E680i  skin have a little difference but can be cross installation to either with the same skin format and installer.

Requirements
1. Mpkg installer
2. Busybox.mpkg for all models.
3. ezxdialog.mtf for A780/E680i (Optional)
4. ezxpopup.pkg for A1200 / E6 (Optional)

How to install them.
- use mpkg installer to install skin installer and splash installer.
- install busybox.mpkg and ezxdialog.mtf or ezxpopup.pkg

How to install skin by skin installer.
1. for A780/E680i change to default theme and restart phone. A1200 and E6 can skip this step.
2. in File program tap and hold on .pskn file until popup menu appear.
3. select open with menu
4. select skin installer and check in use this program to open. and tap on ok button.
5. skin installer 'll display dialog "Install xxxx.pskn" after installation complete dialog "install complete" 'll. if you does not install ezxpopup or ezxdialog you 'll here a peep sound.
6. restart phone to completely change to new skin.

How to installed another skin
1. for A780/E680i need to change to default theme and restart phone. A1200/E6 does not need.
2. install a .pskn in the same method as above.

How to delete installed skin.
1. for A780/E680i need to change to default theme and restart phone. A1200/E6 does not need.
2. install a default_skin.pskn in the same method as above.

How to install splash screen by splash installer/
1. in File program tap and hold on .phm file until popup menu appear.
2. select open with menu
3. select splash installer and check in use this program to open. and tap on ok button.
4. splash installer 'll display dialog "Install xxxx.phm" after installation complete dialog "install complete" 'll appear. if you does not install ezxpopup or ezxdialog you 'll here a peep sound.
5. restart phone to completely change to new splash.

PS. for ccmove's A1200 skin that does not have phm file use ccmove_Splash.phm to install splash by copy ccmove_Splash.phm into the same folder as power on and off animation files.

How to installed another splash
1. install a .phm in the same method as above.

How to delete installed splash
1. install a default_splash.phm in the same method as above.

How to reset and clear everything about skin and theme that install by Skin & Splash Installer.
  by do a MASTER RESET. everything about splash and skin will remove and resetting to factory default. no garbage skins anymore.

Download
Author: feedyourhead    Time: 13-9-2010 05:47 AM

THX

Welcome to Blackberry Games (http://www.bbsgame.mobi/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0