Board logo

Subject: install theme format jad [Print This Page]

Author: capucapi    Time: 22-3-2009 09:46 AM     Subject: install theme format jad

how to install theme format jad??
do i have to convert it or what
Author: Csmooth    Time: 29-3-2009 09:23 PM

if you have a memory card you can copy it on to there and then goto media and then explore and run the file and install it .
Author: Weirdkid    Time: 30-3-2009 05:07 PM

It'll come with some .cod files if not, your blackberry will download them before installing. I'd suggest having wi-fi or a data plan before downloading. You can also use the OTA downloader to download the files to your computer then transfer it to your phone's memory card and install from there.
Author: joker27    Time: 23-4-2009 05:56 AM

i think, if the themes only in Jad, you must  use OTA download man..
or turn it to Cod / alx first and install it.

Author: xamdam    Time: 10-6-2009 05:01 AM

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Csmooth at 29-3-2009 09:23 PM
if you have a memory card you can copy it on to there and then goto media and then explore and run the file and install it .

That is correct, but i never have tried just to put it on to the devices memory.... hmm i mut try this option next to see.
Author: KRPTO    Time: 13-10-2009 05:45 AM

HEY cSMOOTH THATS TRUE MAN YOU'R GENIUS
Author: limpert    Time: 23-10-2009 08:56 AM     Subject: Similar problem

I am having a similar problem.  I have put the .JAD and the .COD files on my media card.  I then explored to them and opened the JAD file.  I then clicked 'download' and the BB pulls up a progress bar and says that the install was successful.  When I go to themes, the theme i just supposedly installed does not show up... I have tried taking out the battery as well and nothing seems to work

Welcome to Blackberry Games (http://www.bbsgame.mobi/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0