Board logo

Subject: BB Bold - Xvid and DivX lag [Print This Page]

Author: myth_au    Time: 8-5-2009 04:32 AM     Subject: BB Bold - Xvid and DivX lag

Hey Guys,

I've searched around the net to see if there is a solution for this problem but no lucky.

Question.

I love my TV episodes and i download alot of them on the net (via torrents). On my Samsung Omnia i could watch the xvid and divx without having to convert them again.

When i got the BB Bold i was told that i could watch xvid and divx without reconverting them. I tried it and it loads but it seriously lags (this is two folds 1. the Video will sometime stop and play (usually a sec delay) 2. the audio is totally out of sync)

I was watching House an old episode and the audio is way off. Can someone help please!

The Xvid video have the following format:

1. 608 x 336 pixel, xvid 24bit, 23frames/sec, 1110kbps
2. lame mp3 128kbps

thanks guys
Author: robmac65    Time: 20-5-2009 11:32 PM

newbie here, just leaving the treo (for years) and htc (for 2 months) world,  so be kind...  i'm having issues w avi files as well.  first a lag, then a restart! any anwers to these problems or optional media players available? i was using the core pocket media player on my htc. thanks!
Author: h_A_Z    Time: 26-5-2009 12:40 AM

If you are using Mac, d/l iSquint and convert your files to mp4 with H.264 and size being 480x320. Works flawlessly after that
Author: saudimran    Time: 2-6-2009 12:49 AM

I have the same prob...any permanent solutions??!1
Author: frogz    Time: 8-6-2009 08:24 PM

I know bb is not yet divx certified have you tried to convert the video format to one that is more stable for bb?

Welcome to Blackberry Games (http://www.bbsgame.mobi/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0